Most ladies don’t understand this because of much heavy grammar used to teach it, and we don’t listen to our body too. Pls read, start listening to your body for signs and follow the simple analysis/steps for ease of getting pregnant.
The time blood flows out of your private area, when you use pad.
Days it takes to see another blood in the month. If you last saw your period in October 11th and it started again on November 10th 2017, then you have 30days cycle (count from 11 October to 10 November).
NOTE: It is erroneous to believe its 28days cycle, different women have different cycles ranging from 21-35 days.
This is time to get pregnant without stress. This is 2 weeks after your period or 2 weeks before the next period.
Here’s a simple way to calculate your ovulation (unsafe) period.
1. From the first day you see the blood of your period.
2. Pick up a calendar and count 14 days including the first day of the blood stain.
3. Mark the 14th day with a pen.
4. Mark 3 days before the 14th day, and mark 2 days after the 14th day.
6. You will notice you have 6 days marked.
These 6 days are your ovulation/fertile days also known as unsafe period.
That is if you have sex on any of these days, then you have 98% chances of being pregnant.
7. Do this every month diligently
EVERY OTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE PERIOD.
1. If your period is 11th Nov, 2017,
2. 14 days after the first day of the blood stain will be on 24h of this Nov month (2weeks after) counting from 11th.
3. 14th day is on the 24th November 2017.
4. 3days before the 14th day is 21, 22, 23.
5. 2days after 24th November 2017 is 25 and 26
6. 21-26th November (6days) is when you are ovulating. It is your fertile window and period.
**Don’t forget that the 6 days is a reminder that sperm stays in the female body for about 6 days. Any sexual contact in between ovulation period will form something that has ears, eyes, etc.
Also, If you want a baby girl, have
sex between 3 days before ovulation (21- 23rd) 2017.
For a baby boy on the main ovulation day and 3 days after 24th.
MAJOR SIGNS THAT YOUR OVULATION HAS BEGAN…
You don’t need a doctor, just relax. After 2 weeks you may feel the following:
2. High body temperature.
3. Dizziness (feeling of tiredness and sleepiness).
4. Breast tenderness/ size increases just like when you are menstruating.
5. Increased sex drive.
6. Light cramps or pain on one side of the pelvis.
7. Abdominal bloating.
8. Heightened sense of smell, taste or vision (you eat more).
9. Vagina mucus becomes slippery (if you notice, put it in between fingers…it stretches like thick catarrh or snail mucus…colorless like egg white.
If you have headache without a cause, check back to when your period started.
You can drink both malt and peak milk….don’t run to the pharmacist always on issues that can be naturally handled, because drugs are not always good on girls. Or you can take only paracetamol.
MEN, read and educate your wives and sisters, most don’t know this.